Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Very Touching and Challenging...

I am home today with just Annabelle because my mom has my other three at swim/gym/art. So, I was listening to CDR radio and caught the CU chapel service. There was a pro-life speaker who trains people to argue graciously for the cause. Anyway, he said he was going to show some still shots from abortions in the first trimester. He also said there is a video on his web site that he shows in churches, schools, universities, etc. The impact is great. His talk was a very good one for us to consider. He is speaking again tomorrow at 11:00. Or, you can get his lecture from CDR radio. Wow. I feel very challenged. The web site is http://www.prolifetraining.com/
He said 4,400 die each day. If the unborn are truly human, then there is no CHOICE!

No comments: