Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Julie's Homegoing (Monday Evening, March 5th)

This is a picture of my sweet friend Julie Halsey and her premie son Luke (taken 2 years ago last December). Many of you have heard me talk about her over the years. She had terminal breast cancer that had invaded much of her body. I could say many things about this incredible lady, but I think what stands out the most was her commitment to God and her family. She had such a desire to use her life circumstances to glorify God. She went about life as normally as possible to the END. (Although very weak, she wanted me to help her scrapbook Fri. night. Also, her husband worked all of last week!) Today I feel sad for all left here, but utter joy for her. She is home with JESUS! What a thought.... I've been thinking about it all day. I'll miss her.

No comments: