Thursday, March 6, 2008

We have a fever in our house. Please pray!

This afternoon Alexandra came down with a fever. My heart wants to panic, but my brain says the Lord is giving me another opportunity to TRUST Him. Please pray that Annabelle will be protected from illness. We will attempt to isolate Alexandra from her to eliminate further exposure. However, they were together all morning playing. Please pray!

Update: My mom came and got Alexandra and took her to home with her. Hopefully, no one else will catch this bug.

Update: Friday morning - I just talked to my mom and Alexandra's fever was 103 this morning. No other symptoms except for a headache. So far, no one else here is sick. Thanks for your prayers.

Update: Saturday - Alexandra's fever is still 102.8. We thought Olivia was coming down with it too because she had a little 99.4 temp. But thankfully, it is now down to normal. We are praying about what to do about the chemo infusion on Mon. My mom is scheduled to watch all the girls.

No comments: