Thursday, November 20, 2008

Where have we been????

A few different things have kept me from posting lately. First, we have a new computer with Vista that isn't very friendly (at least I have gotten comfortable using the system yet). Hence, I have not wanted to up load my pictures. Second, we have been busy with various appointments and Peter's grandad's passing away last week. Third, we have been having a smooth time with Annabelle and no sickness in our immediate family to report. That is the best reason for not posting! Life is full and we are so blessed. Here are some pictures from different events in the past month or two.

This year we dressed the girls up and delivered cookies to Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Step and Uncle Dan, Aunt Ali and Uncle James, and Greatgrandpa and Greatgrandma Carol . It was good to get to see them for a few minutes and say "Hi" even if it was from the door.

Blogger isn't letting me upload pictures for some reason. So, I'll keep trying.

No comments: