Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Annabelle turned two!

Annabelle celebrated her birthday a day late because mommy and Olivia were feeling under the weather. It didn't seem to matter to her one bit!! (that is one good thing about being 2) Grandma and Grandpa came to celebrate with us. It was fun to watch Annabelle run around and enjoy life. She is very precious to us.

She looovvveed her "Melmo" cake as she called it.

















She also loved opening her presents.


















Her dad and grandpa are putting together a tricycle that she had a lot of fun riding around the house.

1 comment:

People Power Granny said...

I've written a poem for my grand daughter on my blog tonight. She is four, and she made a granny out of me. For that I will forever be thankful! What do you think would be the perfect birthday gift for People Power Granny to give her elder grand daughter on her fourth birthday? She is the most beautiful angelic little sweetheart you could ever set your eyes on! Guess she takes after me!